MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• university degree and excellent command of German and English
• 1-3 years of experience in an international environment delivering customer/HR services
• good communication, problem solving & analytical skills
• customer centricity, excellent collaboration & drive
• solid experience using Microsoft Office tools, especially MS Excel
• knowledge of SAP HR and Salesforce CRM applications are valuable assets
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• wide range of training, further education and professional qualification support possibility (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals (Sodexo card) & Mybenetif Cafeteria
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• support Philip Morris employees with HR related queries
• actively follow-up on end-to-end resolution of all cases
• maintain requests and employees’ personal data in SAP database
• prepare and translate HR related documentation and organizational announcements
• perform daily audits of data inputs
• generate standard and complex SAP reports
• coordinate and perform payroll related activities
• contribute to improvement projects aimed at enhancing Employee Experience
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.