About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Scrum Master in the Trade Finance cluster.
Description of the cluster:
Our team is part of Enterprise, Controlling & Tax Solutions cluster.
We are supporting our clients in many areas of Finance.
We are responsible for the SAP software solutions (mainly SAP Classic) in Germany and abroad (eg. London Branch), which are used by Commerzbank and ComTS Finance GmbH for financial or controlling-driven corporate processes such as asset accounting, travel expense reporting, invoice settlement or project controlling.
With systems created by our team we are meeting demands which cannot be met by “box” products. We develop and maintain applications used in controlling environment (group and segment controlling) which provide planning, analysis and reporting functions. Working close with business we are able to quickly adapt them to current regulations and needs.
Description of the position:
You will be responsible for performing and taking responsibility for tasks and activities relating to the new/continuing development of applications and production support.
from the very
and health insurance
- Creating mashups in Qlik Sense
- Designing graphical and logical layer how to present data according to business requirements
- Profound knowledge of Relational databases (SQL)
- Basic knowledge of Qlik Sense
- Basic knowledge of BI Tools
- Good knowledge of JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.