About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Software Engineer in the Global Financial Crime Prevention Platform cluster.
Description of the cluster:
The cluster Financial Crime, AML and Sanctions provides a global and holistic IT platform for Transaction Monitoring, Customer Scoring and Screening including the data provisioning platform. Actimize is one of the key applications for anti-money laundering, name screening and customer scoring / risk rating. For the compliance division, we are looking for software engineers with experience in implementing compliance business processes, to build up our IT delivery team.
The focus of your work is the participation in application design, data and process modeling based on existing IT applications and concepts, as well as the development and implementation of compliance-specific IT solutions.
You will assist in the implementation of application-specific configurations, the design of business processes, and the modeling of workflows within the applications. In addition, the software is tested by you and prepared to go live, where you will support the integration of the applications in the system landscape of Commerzbank AG.
Description of the position:
In your role as junior Software Engineer developer you will be involved in the design, development and implementation of ETL processes for Compliance processes using ETL and SQL and job control technology. You support the entire development life cycle of a product. Other duties include gathering and documenting user requirements, analyzing data, tests and quality assurance.
You are involved in all steps in the lifecycle of a software development starting with
- Analysis, application design, implementation and testing (unit & integration) of ETL processes between AML & Sanctions data sources and transaction monitoring systems
- Creation and management of technical documentation
- Conceptional tasks around technical solutions, data- and business-/process models
- You are one of the experts for all aspects of the application development (design, develop and maintain)
- Support the rollout preparation
The team itself consists of business analysts, software architects, scrum masters and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but on common feature: Jointly and dynamically developing the best solutions for our customers.
from the very
and health insurance
- Develop database scripts for extending and adapting the physical datamodell in NICE Actimize Staging
- Implementation of Datafield Mappings in ETL-Code between data warehouse foreign units and NICE Actimize
- Install the required ETL-sections between the data warehouse foreign units and NICE Actimize
- Create the job plans and job controls in order to orchestrate the ETL sections between data warehouse foreign units and NICE Actimize
- Bug Fixing for all releases which are already productive for the ETL sections between data warehouse foreign units and NICE Actimize
- Create technical designs for documenting the developed ETL sections and job plans
- Preparing software builds and release packages
- Get involved in driving the used technology forward (e.g. implementation of CI/CD framework)
- Good knowledge of ETL, Microsoft SQL Server / SQL / relational databases
- Basic knowledge of UC4 or other job scheduling systems
- Basic knowledge of development of Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.