In this role, you have the opportunity to live your passion for finance and accounting and develop your expertise in this area.
- Register supplier invoice data into accounting system
- Process AP invoices (non-PO and PO accounts payable invoices )timely and accurately
- Reply to vendors requests and cooperate with internal stakeholders
- Clear AP accounts and follow-up AP open items
- Manage supplier invoice coding
- Prepare and submit documentation for internal controls (maintaining deadlines and good quality),
- Work closely with internal departments to resolve invoice and payment queries
- Other ad-hoc AP duties as required Position Qualifications
- Perform month-end close activities,
- Deliver services timely and in line with agreed controls, policies and procedures,
- Update work instructions
You are a part of our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Philips Finance Regional Hub in Łódź and you will report directly to the Purchase to Pay Team Lead.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University graduate in Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Good command both, English and French
- Previous experience in accounting role within in SSC/BPO environment will be advantage
- Standard knowledge of corporate and local accounting rules will be advantage
- Computer literacy – Excel, Word and other large enterprise systems advantageous (e.g. SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Well-developed communication skills and problem solving attitude
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Time management skills and ability to work in teams
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.