Within BNP Paribas Securities Services, the Transfer Agency’s KYC Team is responsible for the KYC due diligence on the clients of the bank for onboarding and recertification of investors.
The responsibilities of this role will focus primarily on ensuring the day-to-day execution of the recertification of the files within the team. This needs to be in strict adherence to the relevant policies and procedures to deliver the KYC files with a high standard of quality. This role will also assist the Head of the team in executing other adhoc tasks as required by the head of the team. The team itself sits within the validation cycle of the KYC file and is required to be in close co-ordination with compliance, relationship managers and other senior stakeholders.
- Providing technical and specialist support to the AML/KYC team
- Preparation and review of due diligence documentation in line with applicable KYC / AML Policies & Procedures
- Analysing the documentation for recertification of investors in the Funds, always adhering to current Luxembourg regulations and BNPSS Luxembourg policies
- Analysing the documentation needed to set up and recertify an account according to the structure; be familiar with complex structures, Trust, Foundation, etc.
- Periodic reviews of High, Medium and Low Risk contracting entities
- Working with tight project deadlines, to ensure investor AML / KYC due diligence is fully completed on time with complete accuracy
- Keeping up-to-date on current Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing legislation, FATCA and understand how it affects our business
- Ensuring the accurate uploading of the new investors into the internal database, and the proper retention of all documentation in both physical and electronic format.
- Working closely with investors and Management Companies to ensure the investors are successfully recertified within the fixed timeframe of the Fund.
- Managing and maintaining investor recertification logs to ensure accurate information is collected.
- Monitoring investors’ files and follow up with investors when documentation is outstanding.
- Liaising closely with the Luxembourg KYC team.
- Responding to all clients and/or associated internal departmental queries in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree at a minimum
- Have minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in AML/KYC, preferably within the Fund Industry
- Are fluent in English
- Have good level of German
- Have good problem resolution, analytical and administrative skills
- Have good IT skills, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
- Are client focused, open-minded and professional
- Possess good understanding on end to end KYC process
- Ability to support other staff and to participate in the process to ensure work is completed accurately and on time
- Have ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines and maintain an organised approach to ongoing review dates
- Have ability to adapt and work within a dynamic professional environment
- Have ability to engage with colleagues from different sites and locally
- Have excellent communication skills
The level of the position will be adjusted individually depending on a candidate’s professional experience.
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego