About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as an Application Operations - Workflow in the Risk Quality cluster.
Description of the cluster:
In cluster Risk Quality we monitor trends in repayments of loans and based on big data as well as strategies from advanced analytics, we take appropriate measures in case of overdrafts to mitigate Credit Risk.
Our main technologies are currently Java, IBM BAW, Oracle, and Hive (Data Lake), but we also started implementation of cloud in our applications. Our goal is to build accurate and efficient risk screening tools and processes for various industries and segments, create customer-oriented transition process of engagements, while simultaneously ensuring a risk adequate and cost-efficient loan process.
Description of the position:
In your role as Operations Engineer (Mainframe-Technology OPS) you will be a member of the international team for risk quality which maintains and operates applications and services based on Host-Technology.
You are responsible for understanding complex applications, data flows and their business purpose to run our IT landscape. With a personalized training and coaching program, you will be enabled to grow into Mainframe-Technology expert position. Furthermore, you handle incidents, problems, and changes. You communicate with developers, aswell as operations staff.
from the very
and health insurance
- As Mainframe Application Operation, you will be responsible for supporting and running the Mainframe-based applications of the Risk Quality (Key Area Credit) cluster.
- You will ensure the stable and uninterrupted operation of the products from this environment. As 2nd-level support, you will work with your agile team to resolve any incidents that occur and support cluster for troubleshooting.
- Your tasks will include monitoring systems, supporting product approvals, and executing production activities. You will work on incidents, changes, and issues for the applications you will be associated with.
- You will also be responsible for the documentation required for the operation.
- Preparing reports on daily basis.
- Operations monitoring (from 7 am to 5 pm)
- Good knowledge of IBM DB2, IBM IMS, IBM zOS Mainframe / Unix
- Experience of Application Operations
Nice to have:
- Good/Basic knowledge of Service Management / ITIL
- English: B1/B2 (mandatory)
- German (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.