About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
Description of the Cluster:
In the Cluster Cross Channel Services, which is located on Ogrodowa street, we are delivering cross functional services for implementations in the CCB / Online banking Platform of Commerzbank. CCS is enabling, testing and implementing functional and non-functional requirements in J2EE Platform in an agile approach.
Description of the position:
As a Test Automation Engineer you will execute test cases in test automation tools (Selenium, MF UFT) as well as analyze and fix test cases after failing. You will create and maintain test cases in Selenium and MF UFT.
Main tools that are used:
- Microfocus Unified Functional Testing (MF UFT)
- HP ALM
- VB Scripting
from the very
and health insurance
- Writing and implementing automated test cases in MF UFT and Selenium.
- Executing test cases in MF UFT and Selenium.
- Analyzing issues in automated test case portfolio.
- Creating defects in HP ALM.
- Analyzing and fixing defects in case of script issues.
- Retesting defects
- Quality Assurance of test cases handed over from New Scope in MF UFT or Selenium to Regression Test (Rules of modularization)
- Maintenance of Action Libraries / Shared Repositories in MF UFT
- Support of establishing target architecture for integrated environment of test automation tools
- Good knowledge and experience with Selenium
- Openness to get familiarize with MFUFT (Sustainable Modularization, Scripting, Analysis, Build scenarios)
- Willingness to grow in Test Area
- Communicative English skills (B1 at least)
- Good analytic thinking, customer orientation, pro-activeness
- Availability to work full-time on permanent contract
Nice to have:
- Good Knowledge of HP ALM
- Basic knowledge of: JIRA / Confluence, Jenkins, Git/Bitbucket,
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.