Job TitleFP&A Analyst
In this role, you have the opportunity to
use different analytic tools like QlikView, SAP BW in combination with in-depth financial and procurement knowledge to provide highest quality, timely and actionable information to support stakeholders in performance management and value creation. You will drive and continuously improve FP&A processes.
You are responsible for
- Timely delivery, high quality and actionable analysis in the Procurement domain that supports the business partners in decision-making, value creation and performance management.
- Driving and improve savings audit process to ensure compliance and transparency in procurement
- Performing savings approval and contract approval process according to the rules and standards
- Driving and improve financial planning processes in Procurement, link and streamline E2E FP&A processes within the financial community
- Taking initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of relevant stakeholders
- Participation in various x-BG/Sector/Market Finance improvement projects.
- Usage of various analytic tools such as QlikView, Qlik Sense, SAP BW, Excel, MS Access and ensures quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth.
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Finance Bachelor degree with at least 3 years of professional work experience, insight on Supply Chain/Procurement is desirable.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent analytical skill.
- Experience with project auditing is desired.
- Results and action-oriented individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and internal customer expectations effectively and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with virtual teams.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, watch this video, visit our career website, or discover life at Philips on Instagram. You can also learn more about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.