About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Data processing DevOps in the BDAA Data Intelligence cluster (which is located on Wersalska street).
Description of the cluster:
The Data Intelligence cluster is a client-centric team focused on bringing value to the organization through technical and business service delivery. We help and enable Commerzbank to maximize the value of all data available by creating and interfaces and services to the data. Interface to data can be a BI platform, direct access, or customer application tailored to a specific business need (eg. report to dashboard)
- Establish a stable, state-of-the-art technology base
- Establish data quality and metadata management
- Provide Data Marts and sandboxes for segments and functions with the most important combination of data sources
- Provide new, maintain/integrate existing BI technology within the lake infrastructure and other sources of data
Description of the position:
In your role as a Data Processing DevOps, you will be responsible for the continuous development and maintenance of the Reporting Automation, data processing which is one of the foundations of Commerzbank transformation to a digital technology company. You will enhance the platform with new features, optimize the existing implementations, improve the performance of queries and assist the user implementations.
from the very
and health insurance
- Manage changes and incidents in the production environment
- Support data processing automation
- Act as Technical Project Manager by taking technical responsibilities for data processing products
- Support users and enable them for Self Service
- Investigate into future proven technologies to ensure the best offerings to our clients
- Bring profound knowledge of GCP
- You will help to integrate CI/CD workflows
- You will support and cooperate with our clients from other departments in Commerzbank
- Scale-out the solutions to the cloud
- High knowledge of Unix/Linux (Red Hat) RH 7.x
- Good knowledge of Hadoop - Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) 2.6.x or higher or Cloudera Data Platform (CPD)
- Good knowledge of ITIL
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of UC4 OneAutomation or other scheduling systems
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD tools like TeamCity, Jenkins
- Basic knowledge of GIT or other version control system
- Basic knowledge of Spark
- Basic knowledge of Hive
- Basic knowledge of GCP / Azure
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.