About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Junior Test Automation Engineer in Trade Finance in the Trade Finance cluster.
Description of the cluster:
The Cluster Trade Finance develops and provides all Trade Finance products and services along the value chain - electronically and traditionally for all customer domestic and globally. Furthermore, we design and implement innovative products to finance and digitize our customers' supply chains.
We support the CTS Sales Units around the world as well as the respective Processing Center. Our main products are documentary business (Letter of Credit, Collections), guarantees as well as Supply Chain Finance.
We combine all services regarding our products from product development and product management, product specific / technical sales support up to run and change all Trade Finance IT-systems
Description of the position:
In your role as Junior Test Automatization Engineer – Trade Finance you will be a team member of test automation experts and business analysts / Test coordinators providing new Trade Finance solutions to the Bank. You will apply the Commerzbank test framework and develop test automatization cases based on mainly Selenium test solution. After you have been trained on this specific framework, you will develop automated test cases and support automation of test cases. In order to fulfill the goal of increasing our continuous integration and continuous delivery of new software releases, a very high degree of test automation is required – you will be one of the central players to achieve this goal.
from the very
and health insurance
- You are involved in the technical test lifecycle of interesting bank application by supporting with test automation for multiple test levels
- Analysis of already created testcases
- Design and develop test automatization cases
- Conduct the automated testcases (functional and integration tests)
- Maintain and control test automatization scripts, monitor and control system stability and apply appropriate corrective measures where needed
- Analysis and resolution of faults in the test automatization system and support the test and development team at error analysis and bug fixing by providing improved test cases and test scenarios
- Get involved in driving the used technology forward (e.g. implementation of CI/CD framework)
- Good Java knowledge to develop / scripting test cases for automated testing, configure the test automation.
- Basic knowledge of Selenium
- Basic knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
- Basic knowledge of Python
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.