MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As a Global Communication Platform Engineer you will participate in all aspects of the software development life-cycle which includes estimating, low-level technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of our application portfolio. As a member of IT Consumer Platforms, you will work closely with Solution Managers, Domain and Solution Architects, Development Teams as well as Operations Engineers.
The Engineer will support and maintain AEM configurations through all phases of the customer lifecycle including initial design, implementation, performance tuning, and security hardening. In addition, this role will assist and support the Solution Architect in developing automation around the AEM platform, to provide scalable and repeatable solutions for application installation and customer deployments.
Even if AEM component will remain a focus area of an Engineer, the successful candidate will get exposed and will have a chance to expand contribution into other technical components such as AWS (S3, Cloudfront), Akamai as well as SAP CDC and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field of study
• 2+ years Java (OSGi, JSP, Servlets) and web development (HTML, JS, CSS, etc.) experience
• Deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and AEM Core components.
• Experience with CI/CD tooling (Git, BitBucket, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins, Sonarcube)
• Experience with Agile delivery methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and tooling (Atlassian)
• Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools (JUnit, Selenium) (nice to have)
• Experience with AWS Platform (CloudFront, EC2, S3) (nice to have)
• Experience working in a remote team environment, especially with front/back end developers and DevOps engineers (nice to have)
• Adobe Experience Manager certifications (Dev/Ops Engineer, Developer) not required, but consider a huge plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Design and govern Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) development standard methodologies with a specific focus on multi-team/multi-site setup
• Help Development Teams to demonstrate AEM stack in a way that will support business capabilities and web operations (incl. integration of external components such as Gigya)
• Drive the interactions between the Development, Ops and Adobe Managed Service Team
• Design and maintain Akamai and/or AWS services setup to fit sophisticated business requirements
• Development pipeline design, creation and operation
• Support development Team(s) in resolving build issues
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.