About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as a Frontend Developer in the Wertpapier Produkt cluster, which is located in Łódź on Ogrodowa street
Description of the cluster:
The Securities Process Cluster is responsible for supporting all securities processes in the bank: starting from the securities order of our clients to different exchanges, through settlement to transaction execution. Also asset services, dividend payments, tax issues etc. are part of the new agile Securities Process Cluster. Our mission: provide the best stable, fastest and most flexible process to our clients; react quick and agile to the customer needs
In an international Agile team of 10 – 14 IT specialists (dev, test, operations, POs, scrum), you will implement the customer requirements into new software solutions. As a Frontend Developer you will be responsible for development of new IT system (frontend + backend) from scratch, which will be later by business used for data collection and information transformation in stock exchange process. CLOUD + APIs knowlege is more than welcome
from the very
and health insurance
- Develop new web-based applications and frontends for digital products and services
- Develop new Cloud solutions and APIs, which serve for digital products and services. Develop also the backend logic of those APIs. Design and develop REST interfaces that will serve as central API
- Develop and maintain a Java based application for management of security accounts and trading
- Analysis, solution design, implementation and testing (unit & integration) of interfaces to other IT systems based on Java
- Work on complex programming tasks in the team of specialists
- Prepare software builds, release packages and the rollouts in production
- Work in Agile environment , participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro)
- High knowledge of React, JS
- Good Knowledge of understanding of cloud fundamentals - CI/CD + Cloud, Docker / Kubernetes
- Good Knowledge of design and Implementation of APIs - integration with Backends and Frontends using API / REST / SOAP / etc.
- Basic knowledge of: relational databases (Sybase, Postgres), Shell/ Unix scripting (Solaris preferred), integration with UC4 jobs, IT-Infrastructure topics - Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket knowledge to setup/test CI-CD pipeline
- Nice to have: knowledge of Java, J2EE, Spring, Java Framework
Foreign Language skills:
- English at least B2 level
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.