About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as an Machine Learning Engineer.
The Cluster Trade Finance develops and provides all Trade Finance products and services along the value chain - electronically and traditionally for all customer domestic and globally. Furthermore, we design and implement innovative products to finance and digitize our customers' supply chains.
We support the CTS Sales Units around the world as well as the respective Processing Center. Our main products are documentary business (Letter of Credit, Collections), guarantees as well as Supply Chain Finance.
We combine all services regarding our products from product development and product management, product specific / technical sales support up to run and change all Trade Finance IT-systems.
Within the cluster Trade Finance the development teams provides new products and solutions for Trade Finance business of the Bank including solutions for regulatory compliance assurance and fraud prevention. You will design and develop solutions for pattern recognition and machine learning used for automated document processing and compliance check solutions (“TradeAI”) based on automated pattern recognition of documents and KI-solution for interpreting and data analysis based on Phython.
You will define solutions and KI-architecture in close cooperation with business analyst, developers and application experts of your team.
from the very
and health insurance
- You are creating strategies and solution designs for automated pattern recognition and automated compliance checks (content identification, analysis, interpretation) applied for documents of the trade finance business.
- You will design and integrate solutions for complex regulatory and business requirements, mainly realized in C# and Python. Of course, you will work in close cooperation with business analysts and developers of the team.
- You will refactor source code and introduce improvements to the current solutions.
- You will analyse key trade finance processes and identify automatization potential whilst using an artificial intelligence approach.
- You will structure and analyse given data to train machine learning algorithms and optimize them.
- You will support the incident resolution and bug fixing team at root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- You will be working in an agile team setup, meaning the team includes business domain colleagues, business analysts, architects, developers and operating.
- You will participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person.
- Develop and maintain automated checks and tweak OCR system to deal more efficiently with trade finance documents,
- Experience in C#/.NET.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of relational database and MS SQL,
- Basic knowledge of Business analysis methodologies, Data analysis, Machine learning
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.