MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Preferably students of last year of studies or up to 6 months after graduation with a Finance/Business/Accounting/Economics etc. background
• A person available for working in part time - shift 16.00 – 20.00
• Candidates with a proficient level of both written and spoken English
• Computer users, comfortable with using MS Office (especially MS Excel would be a strong asset)
• Candidate with a good social and communication skills able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Fast learner with good organizational skills with attention to details
• Previous experience in a multinational environment would be considered an asset
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Internship for duration of at least 6 months that can be extended up to 12 months
• Daily contact with people from all around the world,
• A chance to see the nature of corporate world and working in a multinational environment with a team of specialists
• Possibility to use and practice your language each day
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Support team members in daily tasks
• Assist in customer risk assessment on behalf of PMI affiliates and credit release processing
• Process various types of collections from customers: post matched receipts in SAP, follow up on any disputed items, queries and issues, and communicate with relevant parties for immediate solutions
• Maintain accurate accounts receivables related bookings in company's records in line with company's policies and procedures
• Dealing with partners from different countries
• Work in vibrant, international environment
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.