About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For our Branch in Lodz we are looking for candidate to cluster Digital Banking Solution, which is located on Ogrodowa street.
Join Commerzbank as Manual Tester!
The key task of the agile cluster Digital Banking Solutions is to invent, realize and deliver innovative, digital, multi-channel products with a superior and absolutely convincing customer and user experience.
In the Digital Banking Cluster we have 3 Mobile Banking Cells which work fully agile. These are fully responsible for the mobile banking app experience, which consists of concepts, ux/ui, frontend app development for iOS and Android and test. The 3 teams are staffed by Commerzbank in Frankfurt and Neugelb (100 % subsidiary) in Berlin with about 40 people in total.
Besides this the candidate should to be able to understand the app context and propose improvements that lead to a higher test quality. By doing this the candidate needs to collaborate with developers and other testers organized in an agile setup.
from the very
and health insurance
- Review and comment requirements and technical designs from a test perspective
- Analyzing, designing, implementing and executing test cases by manual test methods
- Contribute in defining the overall test plan & approach for team
- Work actively with the whole team to secure high quality of the delivery
- Gathering and managing test data; understand test data dependencies for a given context
- Monitoring and documenting test results
- Report, debug and verify defects
- Recommending appropriate actions for test results
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- experience with manual front-end (WebGUI ) and back-end testing (REST API)
- Problem solving skills
- Experience of working with agile methodology will be highly valued.
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German B1 level (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.