HR Advisor with German - fix term
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone who can:
– resolve employees' HR concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them in the loop, from onboarding to workforce administration, to employee lifecycle and exit administration
– cooperate with different HR teams to provide the best possible solution to the customer
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– contribute to HR related projects within our team
– stay in line with our internal rules and country specific labor law
You will be joining a team in Krakow (Czerwone Maki) part of the group of 14 individuals. Your goal in a daily work will be: to provide the best client service possible and at the same time always act as a team supporting each other. We love people and we love talking to people. We come from different cultural backgrounds and use in our daily work different foreign languages. We also believe that through such mixture of experiences we can provide the best client service to our UBS Employees.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
– a bachelor's degree
– experience in a similar role or in Customer Service will be a plus
– knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
– fluent in English and German
– truly service oriented and understanding customers’ needs
– a great communicator and you love working in a team
– open to challenges and willing to get diverse experience
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.