.Net core developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
We’re looking for a team member who :
• is a proactive, hands-on C# developer with above average understanding of .net framework and .net core.
• can work with an agile team on an application being built with .Net Core, React front end and hosted on Azure cloud
• can analyze functional requirements, design and implementation
• can participate in technical design of application components in distributed / web platform
• can be responsible for delivering high quality code in production
• can work with test engineers to ensure minimum defects are introduced into QA.
• can work with business and IT stakeholders to discuss requirements and implementation.
You’ll be working as part of the IPV (Independent Price Valuations) team based in London, under the IPV lead and BA located in London and interacting with business users based in London.
IPV is a global team primarily based out of London with presence in Poland and India.
The team spans multiple locations and you will be involved in charge of day to day dev activities, release, deployment and contribute to with design.
We work as part of a global team providing design and development for the IPV business of the entire bank.
The team has wide tech stack including but not only Azure, .Net framework/core, react, wpf, python, Scala/big data.
We have multiple projects running at various stages and devs are encouraged to cross train and work in different teams within IPV, if desired.
• a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Science preferred
• 5+ years of core development experience in .Net Framework and with 2 years in .Net Core using C#, along with some experience in react/angular(but not a must).
• hands on experience with .Net Core 3 and cloud based technologies(preferably Azure) are must
• strong design/object oriented principles, experience with rest services, security and any experience with event based messaging on cloud will be a ideal
• experienced on automated unit and integration testing with frameworks like NUnit and mocking e.g. Moq
• good knowledge of SQL / PostgreSQL, Data modeling and associations; understanding of microservices design and architecture
• source Code management techniques / build tools for software management (Git/Gitlab) and release management.
• experience of using Redis cache and a good understanding of web UI technologies like React/Angular will be a bonus
• any experience in financial/investment bank project, ideally Risk is a plus
• experience with Agile methods (Test Driven Development, Scrum, etc)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.