Business Risk Manager
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Operational Risk and Risk Control? Do you know how to work well in a dynamic environment?
If yes, then we are looking for you to:
– Collaborate with business stakeholders within the risk space,
– Support key stakeholders to govern their risk portfolio,
– Monitor progress in risk remediation activities,
– Ensure senior stakeholders know the up-to-date risk status for their organization,
– Perform deep dives to identify trends and patterns,
– Analyzing Operational/Business risk indicators in processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement and/or further development.
Your team is a part of a bigger organization in Business Risk Services based in Krakow. Our focus is to support the WM COO in day to day operational risk and control management.
University degree or relevant professional experience,
– 2 or more years of experience in banking/risk management- ideally with banking operations exposure,
– Understanding of Risk Management concepts and their implementation in practice,
– Strong communication and presentation skills,
– Can do attitude,
– Fluency in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.