Junior Portfolio Manager
Business development, Fund Services, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Portfolio and fund management, Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you interested in equity portfolio management? Do you want to know how to make investment decisions that benefit our clients? We are looking for someone like that to help us:
• support the senior portfolio managers in their daily business
• monitor the investments in our single equity portfolios
• prepare market reports, portfolio after-sales reports, and client presentations
• meet company managements and equity analysts to support investment decisions
• manage single equity portfolios within the given investment and regulatory guidelines
You’ll be working in the CIO Global IM MIS MM Single Stock team. We are a small team of experienced equity portfolio managers. The team provides single equity portfolios for the discretionary business of UBS Wealth Management. You will be based in Wroclaw.
• a university degree or equivalent
• some experience in portfolio management
• solid skills and/or education in economics
• strong interest in financial markets
• flexible and analytical skillset
• keen to take the initiative with solution-oriented thinking
• experienced in MS Office and you have knowledge of financial market information tools (e.g. Bloomberg)
• fluent in English; knowledge of German will be a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.