Investment Communication Specialist
Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you have the basic skillset to build a sound and persuasive communication style? Can you simplify the complex and design visually appealing communication material? Do you already have proven skills in collaborating across a wide range of projects? Our goal is to provide top-class investment solutions tailored to our clients' needs, making UBS GWM their partner of choice. We’re looking for someone like you who supports us to:
• prepare top quality, innovative and sales oriented presentations and related collateral
• contribute to and ensure progress on a range of existing and new communication related projects
• develop and maintain specific internal web pages for client adviser communities
• prepare, organize, and coordinate internal marketing and educational events
• collaborate closely with relevant peers in Switzerland across CIO and Global Investment Management units
You’ll be working as part of the Mandate Communication team (CIO GIM MIS Broad Impact) and will be based in Wroclaw. You will work closely with your colleagues in Zürich and Geneva to support client advisers and investment specialists across a number of international markets.
• a degree in financial related discipline
• previous experience in financial product marketing and sales related function
• development and maintenance of content for digital communication channels, preferably in investment field
• a keen eye for detail, a systematic way of working, thorough and accurate
• strong MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint with excellent written English skills
• professional approach with strong customer service skills
• fluent in English (oral and written), German is nice to have
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.