Finance Analyst - ECB/ EBA stress testing
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions?
We’re looking for a Stress Tester to:
- Proactively engage and coordinate with functions like Treasury, Finance and Risk Control across different locations to maintain and develop the supervisory stress testing for UBS Europe SE
- Oversee the supervisory stress testing for Finance including change initiatives.
- Populate the stress testing templates and support on the credit risk templates and other related templates as part of the ECB/ EBA stress testing for both the starting point and projections based on FINREP and COREP.
- Participate in the ECB climate risk stress test by preparing Finance starting point data based on COREP/ FINREP for the projections. Engage with Risk functions to align and consolidate the data between Risk and Finance.
- Participate in dry-run exercises to prepare for supervisory stress testing. Identify optimization potentials with regard to capital depletion in stress scenarios
- Ensure a proper governance around all stress test related topics. Challenge the status quo and monitor all finance related stress testing processes by documenting all controls incl. evidence
- Produce analytical reports (e.g. in Tableau) on stress testing and related topics for senior management and the regulator. Actively search for possibilities to automate processes (e.g. via Alteryx, VBA or RPA) by engaging with the Finance automation group. Prepare materials for the Steering Committees and present those to senior management.
- Support on other stress test related topics like ICAAP, capital planning and recovery planning
You'll be working in the Group Finance team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park.
Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a finance-related area such as Finance, Financial Engineering, Math/ Statistics or a quantitative discipline
- Good understanding of Finance and data reconciliations of large data sets
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience
- Solid English language skills (German considered an asset) and the ability to communicate complex or technical information to senior management, regulators and auditors
- Proactive, self-motivated with the ability to produce high quality results under pressure with tight deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.