Tech Engineer System Engineer in SRE
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you want to design, build and continuously improve best-in-class, enterprise scale applications using the latest technologies? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Manage software components
- Make sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational before being released to production
You'll be working within the Group Treasury Technology team, delivering the next generation liquidity and fund management platform, LiFE. This is a new solution aiming at supporting more stringent cash flow management and providing liquidity & funds to all lines of business in UBS group.
- Ability to program (structured and OO) with one or more high level languages, such as Python, Java, C/C++, and Scala
- Proficient with tools used in software development lifecycle, such as IntelliJ IDEA, GitLab, ADO, JIRA, Confluence or similar required
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- Experience in Cloud adoption, migration and deployment on Microsoft Azure
- Participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- A strong communication skills – ability to interfere with key business and technology stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, continuous integration
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other highly technical, scientific discipline
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.