Job Reference #
Are you a qualified financial specialist with an analytical mindset? Do you have strong communication skills and ability to work well across an international team? Are you interested in IFRS and country-specific accounting principles?
We’re looking for a motivated and proactive individual to:
- perform month end closure process for European Headquarter entity and branches;
- execute multi – GAAP accounting between various accounting frameworks;
- ensure general ledger data conformity;
- perform project-related accounting process;
- prepare and analyze trial balances on monthly basis for European entities;
- support onshore and headquarter teams with local, group and regulatory reporting processes;
- collaborate on continuous improvement of quality, efficiency and effectiveness of controls.
You’ll be working in the financial reporting team in Wroclaw and taking part in daily and monthly financial data delivery from European branches to Headquarter. As a Financial Accountant, you’ll play an important role in preparation and providing various reports and analysis for many stakeholders.
-bachelor’s / master’s degree or equivalent in accounting or related field;
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role, focusing on general ledger accounting, financial reporting and reconciliation;
- strong knowledge of MS Excel;
- analytical and methodical mindset, with great attention to detail;
- SAP, Business Object would be a valuable assets.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.