Java Software Engineer - Digital Transformation
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
This role within UBS Investment Bank - Global Banking (GB) IT is for a Java Software Engineer.
Are you a master of Java interested in frameworks, tools and techniques? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• develop the service-layer of a large-scale rich IT platform in collaboration with business analysts, client-side developers, database developers and quality assurance (QA) professionals
• share knowledge across the whole development community
• take pride in the quality of delivered software products and services (this is what drives you)
You’ll be working in a GB Digital Transformation team based out of Wroclaw. Our role is to provide a technology support for the wide range of Investment Banking products.
• 5+ years of commercial experience (Financial Services preferred)
• proven experience of Spring, Hibernate, REST, JUnit and related framework
• proven working experience in Application performance improvement, jvm tunning
• good knowledge of the design patterns
• familiarity with CI / CD, Git / GitHub /GitLab ,Pipelines
• familiarity with Docker/containerization technologies
• familiarity with Microsoft Azure
• basic knowledge of SQL
• know-how of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.