McKinsey EMEA Shared Services
After successful recruitment process you will commence with six weeks of in-depth, comprehensive training on the key McKinsey tools and guidelines. Following your induction, you will work with our consultants to translate their concepts into the world of visual communications by creating clear and impactful presentations. Those powerful visual stories will facilitate the way consultants convey their key message during international business meetings.
As a Business Presentation Specialist you will ensure the highest quality of visual aids and their compatibility with Firm guidelines (while preserving your own ideas and style).
By supporting consultants based in various locations, you will have an invaluable opportunity to develop both your technical and interpersonal skills, gain ongoing support and shape your own unique path.
- Strong command of English (min. C1) both in oral and written communications
- Ability to follow guidelines combined with one’s own style and ideas
- Quality-oriented mindset and attention to detail
- Open-mindedness and willingness to explore other cultures
- Ability to work under tight deadlines