For our client, an international Supply Chain company, we are looking for candidates interested in taking the position of Senior Material Planner with Bulgarian or Romanian. The office is located in Kraków.
- control the required materials and generate purchase orders,
- coordinate with other departments associated with production, logistics,
- schedule and oversee the supply and delivery of materials and products,
- manage the stock and inventory – cost avoidance, inventory reduction, E&O prevention etc.,
- provide reports on any delays and prevent their occurrence in the future,
- take part in solving the delivery and quality problems,
- ensure on time deliveries of the raw materials,
- manage and build relations with suppliers.
- minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role,
- good knowledge of material planning process,
- IT skills: MS Excel advanced, ERP class system knowledge,
- English and Bulgarian/Romanian language skills – at least B2 level,
- excellent analytical, communication skills.
- competitive salary plus the annual bonus system,
- great development and career opportunities in logistics,
- currently 100% home office, min. 1 day at the office after the pandemic ends,
- expanded medical Luxmed package, Multisport system,
- holiday extra bonus.