Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you already experienced analyst in the field of infrastructure security vulnerability?
Do you have a knack for analyzing such risks and have a keen interest to understand how they impact our business and security of our systems? Are you interested in building your knowledge and extending your skills in this area?
We’re looking for someone like you to:
• Review and assess security vulnerabilities which are published by software and operating system vendors. Establish ratings according to industry standards and provide understandable, descriptive reports on security vulnerabilities present in platforms, infrastructure, networks and common production applications for the UBS global enterprise.
• Oversee the vulnerability management toolkit to detect vulnerabilities and security risks across the enterprise. Drive and track the security remediation progress across various responsible teams globally.
• Proactively drive requirements to the ongoing development to evolve the visualization of the Bank’s vulnerability management and security position as well as identify weaknesses in controls in order to drive change and improvements initiatives.
You will be working in the global team with security specialists, collaborating closely to deliver our service. We work as part of the overall Infrastructure Vulnerability Management team which includes Service Manager, Product Managers for our tools as well as a large Engineering team.
• Experience of continuous analysis of vulnerability and security data to identify trends and weaknesses with patching effectiveness or a growing number of vulnerabilities in a specific area.
• Working experience within a similar function in a large, distributed environment, with a strong understanding of and enthusiasm for technical security concepts, security threats and vulnerabilities.
• Experience of operating vulnerability assessment tools, including network scanners and host-based detection agents to provide continuous monitoring of the estate and detection of vulnerabilities. This includes the liaison and management of 3rd party vendors who provide independent vulnerability assessments of the UBS perimeter.
• Thorough, precise and proactive in your working methodology.
• An excellent communicator across the diverse spectrum of colleagues, sponsors and teams with the ability to adapt your communication to the specific audience you are delivering to.
• Passionate about IT security, Cyber Defense including the essential need for this in global organizations as well as the latest techniques related to meeting the need.
• Interested in data analysis and data analysis techniques and tools.
• Keen to work with a relatively small and dedicated team of professionals, taking joint responsibility our deliverables.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.