LDAP Directory Developer & Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and engineer LDAP directory services which are core to UBS's technology stack? Are you confident at implementing user requirements, while guaranteeing highest security and quality standards for critical directory services which are the heart for UBS's Single Sign On infrastructure? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for LDAP software engineers to:
• design and develop directory solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• analyze business requirements for IT security within Identity & Access Management
• design, plan and deliver sustainable and secure directory solutions using modern directory technologies and programming languages
• provide technical expertise and 3rd level support to our customers and operations teams
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in directory architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on identity management for users, access management for applications and infrastructure, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
As an expert in ISE Security and directory technologies, you'll be part of Global Unix Directory team and will be based in our Wroclaw or Krakow office. You’ll be working closely with our key partners in IT Security and operations teams providing supports for Critical Infrastructure Services Infrastructure. We provide scalable and performant directory services with a strong focus on automation and enforcement of UBS security standards to deliver best-fit solutions.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• ideally worked as an LDAP Software Engineer or Python Developer with LDAP for 3 years
• good scripting skills with tools for Linux including shell and Perl or Python
• desire to work in a modern, agile SDLC environment and methodology, with focus on quality
• familiarity with software design aspects – high availability, scalability and security
• team player across global locations
• college education (BA/BS or equivalent) in Computer Science or similar
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.