Non-Financial Risk Reporting Specialist
Business management, administration and support, Compliance, Risk
Job Reference #
Do you want your work to support Group level decision-making? Are you obsessive about the detail, and enjoy presenting information in a clear, concise and engaging way? Are you able to collaboratively manage multiple stakeholders to deliver top quality analysis and reports?
We’re looking for a Non-Financial Risk Reporting Specialist to:
• manage delivery of a variety of the core management and non-financial risk reports for executive, board and supervisory audiences
• work collaboratively with technical colleagues to manage and improve a tracking and reporting process for compliance and operational risk reviews
• perform information gathering activities, review and challenge content provided by subject matter experts (SMEs) and senior stakeholders across the firm
• become an SME of specific topics, to produce high quality reports which contain clear insights highlighting changes in our risk status
• continuously improve and innovate to deliver robust processes for efficient report production, assist with reporting improvement projects, and act as timekeeper for the team to ensure we deliver
You’ll be working in the central Non-Financial Risk Reporting team, responsible for the production and development of firm wide comprehensive compliance and operational (non-financial) risk reports, in line with tight deadlines and to the highest quality standards.
We focus on communicating correct, concise and consistent analyses and information about the non-financial risks of the firm, on behalf of the Group Compliance, Regulatory and Governance function. Our audiences are high profile and include divisional leadership; our regulators; the Group Executive Board; and Board of Directors.
As a Non-Financial Risk Reporting Specialist with growing responsibilities, you’ll play an important role in managing the scope and quality of relevant firm wide information. The role offers a privileged central position within UBS with exposure to a wide variety of areas across the firm. You’ll have the opportunity to develop a robust understanding of compliance and operational risk topics within the financial services industry while directly supporting executive management.
• ideally 3 years of experience working in operational risk control, compliance or regulatory affairs within the banking industry (audit and legal experience also applicable). Previous reporting specific roles and experience are an advantage
• ability to engage with, and coordinate senior stakeholders, and logically consolidate information from a variety of sources
• able to portray complex content in a clear, concise and compelling manner
• engaging communicator with excellent written and English language skills
• methodical, organized and accurate working approach, able to prioritize multiple activities to meet tight deadlines and retain comprehensive records
• good technical skills in MS Office and document formatting with high attention to detail
• focused on process improvement with strong organizational skills
• risk aware, honest and conscientious and willing to challenge the status quo
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.