Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
- opening of financial instruments
- investigations and support
- collection and update and corrections of financial instrument prices
- run of exception reports and checks
- maintenance and update of price
- replay to investigation and support for trade processing
- update and communicate policies, process, and procedures
You'll be working in the Operations Process Team in Wroclaw. You will be in close collaboration with all departments and with the operations team in Luxembourg. Team is operation between 8 am and 6 pm (work on shift pattern).
- a university degree Banking, Economic or Finance and experience in a similar function in the financial sector would be an asset
- strong analytical skills
- compliance and legal knowledge
- great organizational skills
- ability to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
- ability to prioritize own workload on a daily business
- a great communicator, with the ability to liaise at all levels in the organization
- organized and detail orientated
- self-motivated team player with the drive and enthusiasm
- fluent in English, German will be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.