KYC Team Lead
KYC Team Lead with German
What you will do:
- Manage the teams of analysts to ensure the right level of talent management including ongoing feedback, career development and coaching.
- Coordinate the teams work in order to provide the highest quality standards.
- Hold regular meetings and create an environment of good communication with effective two way feedback of information and ideas.
- Schedule, allocate and review work of teams for accuracy and completeness, manage quality and delivery.
- Ensure that the teams operate efficiently, adheres to procedures and the group s best practice and policy.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders at all levels, including senior managers.
- Primary escalation point for clients, responsible for client satisfaction, overall client management and delivery of client solutions.
- You are able to support the team hands on in their daily doing with specific knowledge on money laundering prevention, in particular KYC services as well as transaction and business partner monitoring and can execute the tasks accordingly when needed.
- You always keep an eye on the relevant regulations and customer specific process requirements.
- Familiar with a wide range of external data sources and third party systems to be covered as a part of the due diligence process.
- Relevant financial service experience with specific knowledge on money laundering prevention, in particular KYC services as well as transaction and business partner monitoring, supplemented by process implementation knowledge.
- Experience in remediation operations and preferably expertise in investment or similar banking products.
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail and strong research skills and experience with the Internet and on line research systems
- A good understanding of effective risk management.
- Knowledge of working with high risk customer groups with regard to money laundering , relevant legal and compliance fundamentals or regulations, EDD Enhanced Due Diligence and PEP Politically Exposed Person investigations.
- Relevant Legal and Compliance Qualifications desirable.
- Previous experience of managing teams
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Experience of on boarding across different client types and good stakeholder management skills.
- Strong leadership and investigative as well as analytical skills to source and verify data points.
- Ability to be highly flexible and react swiftly to changing priorities and urgent situations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and German are a must.
- ICA or ACAMS certificate would be an asset.
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace