MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI is transforming and IT must transform as well, from traditional on-prem services focused on stability and resiliency, to modern applications running in the cloud, focused on speed and agility.
As a key enabler for this transformation, we are building a state-of-the-art cloud platform called "DEEP" which includes a secured cloud landing zone and a set of advanced engineering tools that allows our software engineers to quickly build and operate differentiating applications to empower our company transformation.
DEEP is the center of our IT ecosystem in the cloud as well as a core component of our IT transformation.
We're looking for Cloud DevOps Engineers to be a part of our Platform Team who will be responsible for the architecture, availability, reliability and observability of PMI's Landing Zone, with main focus on applying software engineering practices to build new capabilities, improve the existing services and remove toil.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Experience in design and implementation of AWS cloud solutions
• Experience with at least one modern programming language (Python, Go, Node.js)
• Experience with IaC - Terraform
• Knowledge of Cloud Security
• Experience as a software or infrastructure engineer is a plus
• Experience in Linux and networks administration/troubleshooting is a plus
• Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef is a plus
• Experience with monitoring tools like CloudWatch/Prometheus/ELK is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Apply software engineering practices to build and maintain a multi-account/region environment
• Manage and improve self service platform for DevOps product teams
• Design, build and operate a Hybrid/Multi region network
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.