IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
– run IT Premises & DC Projects in EMEA
– partner with our experts across the organization
– plan, execute and track deliveries
– think strategically, that holds up over the long term
– managing potential project risk, issues and their dependencies and prevent them accordingly by taking the
actions needed, ensure the project quality
– close collaboration with technical teams, vendors / 3rd parties and ensure timely and quality delivery
– ensure project governance structure, methodology usage and project reporting
You’ll be working in UBS Poland reporting to the Facilities Technology Service team Switzerland/EMEA. We run IT
Infrastructure Programs- and Project for the UBS Real Estate department globally. The projects are performed in
close collaboration with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization and regions.
– a graduate degree as well as a project management certification (like PMP, Prince)
– Comprehensive knowledge of Infrastructure projects (Structured Cabling, Equipment/Hub Room design and
– good level knowledge of Audio Visual products & technologies
– good level knowledge of enterprise unified communications collaboration solutions (e.g. Cisco, Skype for
– good knowledge of data networking (routing, switching) , voice and desktop (thin client) technologies
– previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
– worked in a similar position before
– an understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services
– experience in a global environment
– technical background and overall good IT Infrastructure knowledge
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.