Recruiting Excellence & Governance Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about recruiting? Are you organized yet creative? Do you have an eye for process improvements?
We're looking for a Recruiting Excellence & Governance Specialist to:
• provide great support to the Global Recruiting Excellence & Governance Team
• have a keen focus on compliant Recruiting and risk awareness
• be an expert on Recruiting processes
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk of data breaches
• collaborate closely with regional Recruiting stakeholders and other HR specialists including Recruiting Operations, Onboarding and Vetting
You'll be part of the Recruiting Excellence & Governance team based in Poland. But you’ll also be able to draw on the expertise of our global team. Our goal is to ensure that our Recruiting organization is set up for success, delivering a great service to our business, efficiently and effectively.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• a strong background within a Recruiting or HR Operations function
• fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
• well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
• able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
• approachable and passionate about continuous improvement
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.