Project Manager/PMO - Climate Risk
Job Reference #
Do you have experience in running large scale, cross functional implementation projects? Are you interested in the transformation financial institutions go through in response to regulatory requirements?
We're looking for an individual who can:
- manage all aspects of a project, including project scope, schedule, resources, financials and RAIDs
- develop, manage and report resource forecasts, financials, progress reporting to senior Group Risk Control and Legal Entities stakeholders
- organize and host progress meetings and steering committees with Senior Management to provide status and discuss risks/issues to influence decision making
- lead teams across functions and divisions to deliver the project objectives.
- develop strong relationships with all project stakeholders
You will be working in the Group Risk Control Change Team, a dynamic and driven team of professionals. GRC Change provides critical business Programs and Projects with enhanced Program and Project execution capabilities.
- At least 5 years of project experience working within a bank, consulting firm or equivalent within financial services.
- Risk experience and change the bank projects/programs experience is preferred as is the regulatory programs experience.
- Experience, content knowledge in the area of Climate and ESR risks and current Risk relevant regulations is desirable
- Relevant program management qualifications (e.g. PMP) are desirable
- Strong client focus and stakeholder management skills, including senior management, sponsors
- Analytical background and attention to detail, along with strong planning and execution skills
- Ability to build relationships and trust across a global organization, the ability to adapt and network across a global organization to meet competing but equally important priorities,
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure both independently and as part of a bigger team
- an excellent written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels, a critical thinker not shy to challenge
- highly structured, organized and flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude and a desire to drive changes
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.