Risk and Compliance Senior Analyst
The Risk and Compliance (R&C) Senior Analyst works with service delivery and interlock functions to help
- manage risk in service delivery to an acceptable level,
- increase the level of awareness of and compliance with policy and process related matters
- build relationship with S&P Leadership
- successfully complete various certification programs, and apply lessons learned from matters requiring interventions
- Conduct reviews to assess the service delivery control environment and evaluate adherence to client identified contractual requirements, Accenture policies and standards.
- Monitor and provide assurance that the identified findings and actions are tracked to closure and report to leadership thereon.
- Provide subject matter expertise to service delivery on risk, compliance, control and information security during the mobilization transition and throughout the delivery.
- Facilitate sharing of learning from matters requiring interventions, such as incidents, initiate process improvements and updates to policies and standards.
- Occasional travel to other locations may be required for testing or meetings.
- Proven experience in Project Management and Risk Management
- Fluent reading and writing skills in English (C1)
- Past experience in audits is a pre requisite
- Analytical thinking on expert level
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn new things/areas
- Extremely reliable, consistent, hard-working and ability to work analytically within a problem solving environment
- Able to work with sensitive content
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.