In this role, you have the opportunity to act as a single point for carrying out general and content activities for our new Education Business globally. You will be responsible for supporting the execution of processes, tasks and projects that support our markets and businesses inclusive of presentations, general communications, email responses, and stakeholder communications. This position supports the roll-out of global learning infrastructure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
You are responsible for
- Responding to external/internal requests for information and manage the various Education Category Yammer/Transformation/Teams and SharePoint Sites
- Monitoring email groups and directing inquiries to appropriate individuals
- Actively identifying improvements according to LEAN ways of working and participates in LEAN process improvement activities
- Deciding on the desirability of using and making (administrative) tools
- Introducing new Services supporting process activities
- Supporting all education administrative activities for managers in Education Category
- Supporting work needed for all Education related deployments inclusive of learning ecosystem components, business and market leads inclusive of presentations for internal and external customers
You are a part of the Global Solutions Delivery organization that collaborates closely with the business, markets, and transformation teams as a part of the transformation of education as a business. Education services are integral to Philips's transformation to a solutions company, and you will be a key player in this journey!
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree (at least Bachelor)
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
- Relevant work experience (in managing internal or external communication, customer event management)
- Advanced IT literacy: MS Office (Teams, Outlook, Word), SharePoint, Yammer
- Attention to details and well-developed project management skills
- Excellent communication, especially communicating complex information in a simple and meaningful way
- Understanding of healthcare industry
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.