In this role, you have the opportunity to
Assure that the Quality systems at the suppliers and make sure Philips HealthTech meet relevant Purchasing Controls requirements.
Scope of activity includes all QMS relevant Purchasing Controls processes, systems and procedures, as well as Q&R processes indirectly related to Purchasing Controls (e.g., CAPA, audits). You will also participate in the development and continuous improvement of suppliers’ Quality Assurance processes to ensure high quality and compliance. Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) is accountable and responsible for supplier audits, external inspections/ audits of Purchasing, and training.
You are responsible for
- Applying Philips Excellence practices to identify and solve major supplier quality issues where simple analysis of Supplier Quality data is required
- Multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge basic Supplier Quality principles, theories and concepts; including ASL Management, Auditing, SCAR Coordination, Performance Monitoring, APQP, and Quality Transition Plans
- Formulating the Supplier Quality solution based upon Supplier Quality feasibility studies
- Leading projects in Supplier Quality, managing a small number of people
- Applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- Frequently interacts with functional peer groups, demonstrating the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules
- Leading teams, fostering collaboration to deliver tasks
- Working on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Exercising judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Building productive internal/external working relationships
- Able to focus on the problem at hand, identifying impact to the value chain (customer, supplier, Philips) and affected stakeholders
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments
You are a part of
A fast growing and innovative team, within an ever-changing environment - constantly striving for improvements and exceeding internal and external stakeholder expectations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar function
- Quality Management Systems knowledge, including Application and Implications: Including ISO 9001, Standards and Regulations
- Ideally knowledge of the following Medical Device standards: ISO 13485 & FDA (21 CFR Part 820), MDD/MDR
- Personal Care Awareness: ISO 22000/ FSSC 22000, ISO Standards 97.020, 97.030, 97.040, 97.060, 97.080, 97.170
- Good Documentation Practices and Manufacturing Practices
- Supplier Corrective Action Request (SCAR) Ownership, Execution and Independent Review
- Experience working with Supplier Sustainability
- Knowledge of LEAN: Including Daily Management
- Fluent level of English is a must
- Preferably Lead Auditor Qualification
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
Thus, we offer you:
Annual bonus based on performance achieved
Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
Benefit System cards
Discount for Philips’ products
Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events
How we work at Philips Global Business Service?
There are three core ways that define our ways of working – embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.