Wealth Management Operations Specialist – Client Lifecycle Management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
At UBS WM Operations Wroclaw you can contribute with the processing and management of end-to-end client transactions on behalf of multiple European locations.
Core Client Lifecycle Management area processes include:
- Setting up new accounts and required accesses in the system in accordance with provided documentation
- Processing updates to client's account such as tax documentation, address amendments,
- Handing management of custodian fees, including but not limited to: fees allocation, managing tariffs on client accounts, charging fees, fund accounting, cash reconciliation
- Handling preparation of bespoke credit documentation for: multi option facilities
- Producing of various general letters of correspondence either requested by clients or required to be sent by legal obligations
- Constantly looking for opportunity to speed up the process /decisions and increase client satisfaction
- Deep understanding of process risk and work to mitigate and reduce risk
Everyone has a specific talent. Our goal is to make sure your talents are utilized to their full extent and that you have the opportunity to develop it for the benefit of our team, our clients and our firm.
We achieve this by:
- Enabling people to make decisions
- Making people more accountable
- Unlocking personal potential
- Involving you in the process design and implementation of projects
- Collaborating across UBS community
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility and Employee Referral Program
- Hybrid working model (remote work opportunities)
Whilst experience helps it is not necessary as full training is provided in all of these complex disciplines.
We are looking for
- Curious self explorers who like to try new things and make change happen
- A strong customer focus
- A willingness to learn, take ownership and make decisions
- A digital mindset where you help us provide a truly seamless client experience
- Practical ability to work with modern tools and being solution oriented
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Strong English language skills both spoken and written (other European languages would also be an asset)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.