Internship in Recruitment Coordination
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you interested to start a career in Human Resources? People skills and customer satisfaction are no foreign words? We are looking for someone like you that can:
- coordinate the recruitment processes from beginning to end by setting up interviews and initiating onboardings
- partner with candidates, hiring managers and recruiters and provide quality experience during recruitment process
- help our internal Partners to make the right long term decisions
- keep track of all candidate data in the recruiting system
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
- a student status or university degree
- proficiency in English, written and spoken
- good MS Office skills
- an eye for detail
- eager to work in a professional Human Resources Environment
- truly service oriented
- adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
How we hire
This role requires an assessment(s) on application. Learn more about how we hire
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.