In this role you will manage commercial supply chain activities for Renewables and Energy Solutions, primarily on delivering global marketing, product development and customer solutions across Renewables businesses. The focus of this role will be to deliver supply chain solutions to enable the business to achieve goals at speed with easier, faster contracting.
You will be responsible for the execution of the Category Management & Contracting Process (CMCP), including Contract Strategy, Tactics and Contract Management activities for the assigned portfolio.
The successful candidate will be expected to develop functional and, most importantly, industry skills while in this role, presenting a great opportunity for growth and career progression within this fast-growing business area.
- Manage end to end (E2E) contract and spend management
- Contracting and procuring goods and services as well as developing and managing agreements
- Work with business counterparts to support business development and market entry needs.
- Constructively challenge the Business Demand, Specification &/or Procurement Practices in order to drive value and efficiency for the organization.
- Analyzing CP business requirements and external market dynamics
- Developing and executing commercial contract strategies as well as operationalizing and commercially managing operational/tactical agreements
- Ensure all commercial activities are executed in line with the Category Management and Contracting Process for assigned operational/tactical contracts.
- Manage once-off Purchase Orders, drive rationalization of vendors and PO/contracts as appropriate
- Manage Supplier Relationship effectively and collaboratively drive continuous performance improvement through contract management. Build a strong network in the market, be fully aware of supplier developments and opportunities coming up in the market.
We are specifically looking for following behaviors, as they will enable success in this challenging role: proactive delivery, flexibility, drive, strong communication skills
- Demonstrate understanding of the contracting and procurement process and commercial contract management technique, decisiveness
- Strong negotiations&influencing skills
- Solid commercial sense and understanding of procurement
- Manage execution and call-off of Framework agreements
- Organized and able to manage competing priorities
- Analytical skills and ability to work independently
- High communications and inter-personal skills, Fluent English
- Energetic and enthusiastic team player with the ability to build long term relationships
- Knowledge of ERP systems (e.g.SAP, Ariba, Primavera) is a strong plus
- Experience with marketing, branding, solution/product development categories is preferred.
- Professional CP qualification: CIPS / CPSM Certification (or similar) is an added advantage
The role may require occasional travel to both strengthen teamwork and build business intimacy.
The role leads commercial supply chain activities for the business of Renewables & Energy Solutions with focus on Customer Solutions.
Value Delivery: Contract Management, Compliance Requirements, Setting and executing sourcing activities E2E across multiple Businesses/Functions.