Order to Bill Specialist
In the Order to Cash organization, we are looking for an Order to Bill/Customer Service Associate/Senior Associate who will be responsible for Order Management, Order Fulfillment and Billing activities to provide excellence in customer experience.
The Customer Service Associate/Senior Associate will be responsible to perform a broad set of activities reaching from receipt of standard customer orders up to delivery, including timely and effective resolution of issues related to incomplete orders, delivery blocks and billing related activities. These activities include handling of customer complaints and returns as well.
What will you do?
• Timely and accurately process orders and review issues related to automatically processed orders.
• Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and delivery blocks with internal teams and/ or customers.
• Receive and drive timely resolution of order-related customer queries and complaints.
• Perform validation and resolution of customer complaints including liaising with appropriate internal functions, customers, warehouse and/or carriers.
• Process and ensure that all return requests comply with Return policies including appropriate approval and documentation.
You will also maintain work relations with:
• External Customers.
• Supply Chain Management and other internal stakeholders
• Local Order to Cash Operations
• Shared Service Center Delivery Network O2C Operations.
What do we expect?
• 1-3 years of experience in the position related to Order-to-Cash processes.
• Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Supply
Chain Management. Alternatively, an equivalent progressive working experience.
• Highly Customer oriented. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize, analytical skills, can-do attitude and ability to multi-task.
• SAP experience valuable. Advanced MS Office.
• Ideally fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form, plus minimum C1 degree of competence in Turkish