Job Reference #
Are interested in implementation and rollout of a data science platform, specifically tailored for risk management? Do you have an eye for details and ready to capture and manage user requirements during business adoption of the platform? Do you know how to solve problems and requirements efficiently?
We are looking for a Business Analyst to
• support the business adoption of a risk management data science solution
• work closely with platform users to capture requirements and pain points and translate into specifications
• support data analysis and specification tasks
• Provide inputs to Project Manager to prepare and monitor business adoption planning
• support agile project management tasks
You’ll be working in the Group Risk Control – Change Management team. We are part of the wider Risk Control organization and work as agents of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are primarily responsible for implementation and roll out of an data science application RiskLab, specifically shaped for model development and validation purposes in the Bank.
• proven track of record as business analyst in complex user platform implementation projects
• ability to translate target state process designs into a set of requirements to develop robust software solutions (you know what they really want)
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills, with a particular focus on process and data analysis in the financial industry
• Desired experience within risk management in the financial industry, experience with model lifecycle management preferred
• a degree in business administration, banking and finance, or engineering
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills (you know how to figure things out)
• Good understanding of agile principles and practical experience is required
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.