Aon sp. z o.o.
The role will take part in Global WD rollouts: Design Sessions, configuration and data gathering, testing, assisting with managing various areas of the overall Project (Test Lead, Cutover). Go-live support, Post Go-live support
- Primary point of contact on financial application support team for configuration/issues/questions relating to Workday (Financials)
- The role will take part in Global WD rollouts: Design Sessions, configuration and data gathering, testing, assisting with managing various areas of the overall Project (Test Lead, Cutover). Go-live support, Post Go-live support
- Leads and assists with global Workday change management
- Document existing processes for global assignment
- Identify areas of improvement and develop action plans
- Work with teams to define controls to prevent errors
- Partner with Finance to build a process of period reviews
- Coordinate Scripted Changes on a Global Level
- Troubleshoot problems and follow through to resolution.
- Assist project teams with troubleshooting issues of configuration
- Test Workday System Changes
- Build exceptional relationships with Global End Users and gain their trust.
- Communicate, issues, changes and solutions within team and user base.
- Work effectively with finance and systems personnel at a corporate level.
- Assists with software upgrades, patches, testing and additional rollouts.
- Experience with Financial Applications (SAP, PS, WD, etc.) either as end user or support/IT team
- Accounting/Financial background is a plus, but not required
- Experience working on implementations/Support/Maintenance projects
- Experience with system testing/troubleshooting and user training
- Effective team player and excellent communication skills with insight to determine priorities, schedule work, and meet critical deadlines
- Business level written and verbal English skills
- Proficient Excel user, Excel macro knowledge is also a plus
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues