Aon Sp. z o.o.
Is this job for me?
You are looking for a job in a stable international company where you can start your career, take advantage of training programs and build up your skills step-by-step. Although you don't have much professional experience, you learn fast and are interested in developing in an administrative role that allows you to develop your analytical and communication skills.
What you will need to get this job:
- Good English – you need to be at least B2 because you'll be using English every day
- Excel skills – nice to have an intermediate level because it's a key working tool for this role
- Attention to detail - you need to be able to keep track of lots of data and enjoy working at a fast pace
In your first months:
- You'll learn how we manage benefits systems for clients
- You'll get to know our team of benefits experts in different countries
- You'll become familiar with some tools that we use to offer and track employee benefits
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues