Aon Sp. z o.o.
Global Benefits Solutions (GBS) team sets up and manages online benefits systems for international clients. In the role of a Testing Coordinator, you will use your technical expertise to identify what to test and analyse results to ensure that our systems are working properly. You will play a key role in maintaining client satisfaction through the effective management and coordination of internal and user acceptance testing.
Working as a Testing Coordinator will help you master both your technical and interpersonal skills. It is a great opportunity to work with colleagues and clients from all around the world as we provide our solutions to the biggest firms on the market.
- Creating test plans, test scenarios and test populations for Internal Acceptance Testing (IAT)
- Managing internal acceptance testing for changes to systems/functions/processes
- Streamlining the communication between the Administration Team and Implementation Team during testing periods
- Planning resources needed to ensure that all testing is performed on schedule
- Tracking testing progress, and providing regular updates to all interested parties
- Overseeing the IAT logs to ensure all defects are logged properly and in line with the quality expectations
- Working closely with client to agree on testing strategy and making sure all client needs are adressed
- Preparing all relevant User Acceptance Testing (UAT) documentation and coordinating all UAT activities while supporting client inquiries related to testing
- Beining key point of contact for client during entire User Acceptance Testing.
- Sharing technical expertise on processes, clients, systems and tools with other team members
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Technicall skills to analyze data, identify issues and find solutions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years of project work experience ideally related to software testing
- Bachelor's / Master's degree
- English at C1 level
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues