Aon Sp. z o.o.
Role Purpose / Summary:
As part of the Global Security Service (GSS) team, you will protect Aon environment and data by identifying risks introduced by the third-party companies cooperating with us. Having expertise knowledge from the area of information security and understanding on the administrative and technical controls deployed in Aon, you will support the business colleague in the discussion with existing and prospective clients. As a Risk Assessment Specialist, you will report directly to the EMAE Regional Risk Assessment Lead.
- Perform a remote (questionnaire based) assessments of Aon suppliers.
- Review and analyze security posture of Aon suppliers to ensure compliance to Aon requirements.
- Assess evidence and independent audit results from Aon's third parties
- Identify supplier related technical, physical, personnel and procedural risks
- Document findings/ control gaps within assessment tool to be provided to Risk & Controls function for treatment, escalating as needed
- Present and explain findings to Aon supplier relationship manager.
- Monitor identified findings to ensure risk mitigation to the acceptable level.
- Identify trends based on the results of assessments
- Provides back-up/coverage when Regional Lead is out of the office
- Completing the security questionnaire submitted by existing and prospective clients
Experience & skills:
- 2 years of experience on the similar position
- Knowledge of the organization’s enterprise information technology (IT) goals and objectives
- Good understanding of risk and security frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST 800-53) including steps and methods for assessing risk
- Knowledge of structured analysis principles and methods
- Skills in assessing the robustness of security systems and evaluating evidence
- Able to deliver high quality, accurate work within tight deadlines
- Able to handle confidential information in an appropriate manner
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong communication (written, oral and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Written and verbal English proficiency
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues