Job DescriptionJob Posting Description
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions –the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
and initiate, monitor and coordinate process improvement initiatives in dedicated functions of GBS Hub Łódź. These improvements focus on centralization, standardization and harmonization of GBS processes in order to establish optimal E2E value chain.
Improvements aim at developing best practice approaches across Philips to ensure the seamless and effective integration of GBS services with internal suppliers and customers
You are responsible for
· Leading and executing initiatives related to process standardization and optimization within the Hub in close cooperation with Function Leaders and Team Leaders.
· Planning and facilitating E2E VSM activities, supervise tracking of improvement plans.
· Supporting operational performance management via Daily Management and gemba.
· Coaching and mentoring problem-solving initiatives.
· Supporting work optimization process through reporting and analysis.
· Deep diving into CIN improvements, tracking overall progress and identifying possibilities for rollouts.
· Administrating repository of best practices and supporting their deployment across GBS.
· Providing Lean training sessions
You are a part of
The passionate and driven Global Business Services (GBS) business group.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
· Master's degree
· Min. 5 years of experience in operational excellence, continuous improvement or process management
· Min. 2 years of experience in successfully managing projects
· Min. 3 years of experience in business functions like: Finance, SCM, CS, HR
· Practical Experience with Lean, including trainer’s skills
· Highly developed analytical skills
· Strong transformation and change management mindset
· Problem solving approach
· Strong communicator with effective influencing skill in a matrix setting
· Experience in shared services operational environment is preferred
· Experience in Six Sigma will be an asset
· Excellent command of English (both verbal and written)
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
· Annual bonus based on performance achieved
· Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
· Benefit System cards
· Discount for Philips’ products
· Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
· Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
· Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips Global Business Service?
There are three core ways that define our ways of working – embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.
Why should you join Philips Global Business Service?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.