Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have work experience in a contract management role? Do you have strong negotiating skills and ability to convey complex information in a clear and consistent way influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Are you proficient in solving complex contract and vendor relationship related issues, covering both legal, management and business needs?
We’re looking for a Contract Manager to:
• work in a team of experts that oversees organizational contract and vendor relationship management activities and manage specific segments of delivery and people
• support contract management lifecycle end-to-end, that includes: request for proposal initiation, demand approvals, engagement negotiation, drafting of contractual provisions and sign-off
• coordinate efforts at both service delivery level and overall account management level with a third-party organization
• support business and IT stakeholders in aligning contract provisions, contract delivery model and relevant contracting structures and approaches to business needs
• review contractual performance of vendors under respective agreements to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal
• provide an expertise to the wider vendor & contract management community within UBS
You’ll be working in the Contract & Vendor Management team in Technology Services organization. We provide contract management support to a global organization of 8000+ people covering 1000+ contractual engagements with third-party providers. This benefits our internal customers as well vendors externally, giving both sides a single point of contact and coordination. As a Vendor & Contract Management expert, you’ll play an important role in ensuring that all contractual arrangements are transparent and understandable to stakeholders on both sides of the contract.
We are looking for an expert with contract management background willing to contribute to secure and maintain high standards within UBS Technology Services organization. Key requirements to the candidate:
• 5+ years of work experience in in a contract management or related role within a legal or contract management department of global IT organization
• experience in IT procurement and related processes matured within an international organization
• An understanding of legal documentation
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• strong analytical and business management skills
• good cooperation communication skills, stakeholder management and dispute resolutions
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.