HR and Payroll Specialist - Spanish Speaker – Remote
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for details? Do you enjoin taking part in HR projects? We are looking for someone like you who can help us:
– Resolve employees' queries quickly and precisely while keeping them in the loop, from onboarding throughout the workforce administration, employee lifecycle and exit management.
– Be accountable for end-to-end Payroll process for Spain
– Make sure that our employees and Line Managers receive quick and effective solutions.
– Be a part of a project team focusing on a model alignment.
– Treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk.
– Assist employees on how to self-complete tasks wherever possible.
– Stay in line with our internal rules.
You'll be working in the HR Service Spain Delivery team in Krakow. We're a team of 3 HR specialists and we make sure our employees and line managers are happy with our service by solving problems for them via phone and through our ticketing system. We are working closely with the Local HR team in Spain supporting all the HR related queries.
– At least 1 year in HR and Payroll .
– A working fluency in Spanish and in English.
– Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
– Project experience would be an asset.
– A great communicator.
– Well organized, with a sharp eye for details.
– Able to stay on track in a fast-changing environment.
– Known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks.
– Interested in the project work.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.